The plans for George Michael in 2011 and 2012 are becoming clearer by the day. While these details are yet to be officially confirmed, it seems like this is how things are looking at the moment…
- A new live project
- Some live shows playing songs with large orchestra(s) around the world, in interesting venues such as opera houses. These will be new arrangements of old songs.
- A new live album recorded from these shows to be released
- Some new singles from his forthcoming “electronic” studio album
- Possibly the Twenty Five live show will head to South America, but this is a bit sketchy and may not happen
- A new studio album to be released, will have an electronic feel. True Faith is the first single from the album
- George plans to tour the new studio album in 2012, and may also include some of the 2011 orchestra type arrangements in that tour too.
All in all, it’s looking like George’s fans will be seeing a lot of him in the next couple of years… As I say, though, none of this has officially been confirmed. So, some of the details could be wrong, and existing plans may yet change.