OK! Is it too late to try again? Here I aaaammmmmmmmmmmmm!
Yes, I’m back! Spread the word! I had a great time on safari, in-case-you-were-wondering-thanks-for-asking!
Now, I’m a bit busy, so no time for an in-depth post… but I guess we need to catch up on all the George news that’s happened since I’ve been away… and then I have an exclusive, and rather important, piece of news for you…
- George went on holiday for a few weeks with some pals
- On his return, he celebrated getting his driving license back by buying a nice new Ferrari California. It’s a good choice IMHO – the folding hard top is fabulous. Some say too much body roll for a Ferrari (difficult to get a good handle on that though – George, would you care to comment?); and that the GPS navigation system they put in is a bit cheap for a Ferrari (but hell, at least it has a graphical sat nav – that’s more than can be said for the rest of the range).
- I think this might be the first time George has bought a Ferrari, by the way – so well done George!
- George has decided to go back to a goatee. Easier to look after (no dye required), makes a change etc.
- The 25 Live “Final Two” DVD release has been put back to Christmas (hopefully).
All this you probably already knew… but what you didn’t know is this…
- George has eaten Kenny
- He has buried Kenny’s remains under the patio at the back of his house
How do I know this? Well OK, I don’t know… but look at the facts: George has put on a lot of weight in the space of a few days (that’s what happens if you eat a whole person in one go); Kenny is nowhere to be seen; there’s a big bag of building waste materials left outside his house from some minor patio alterations (done at short notice, so he couldn’t arrange for the waste materials to be collected); and during his visit to South Africa, George made a mysterious trip by himself to meet with the chief of a lost tribe of cannibals in the mountains just beyond the place known as Thabu Bosiu. So, taken together, I’d say the evidence is pretty compelling…